Court mandated screening/evaluations
MVD screening for DUI
MVD driver license reinstatement packet evaluation
Online Screenings available
After a DUI the judge may mandate a screening to determine the program needed.
The screening takes 1 to 1.5 hours and it consists of forms completion and an interview with a counselor who will recommend a DUI program for you. All the papers can be completed online ahead of time.
The fee for the screening is $75 and it includes a report to the court or to MVD. Please bring your court papers to your appointment.
If the Motor Vehicle Department requires you to get a DUI screening before you can get a restricted or an unrestricted license call to make an appointment.
The DUI screening appointment takes about 1 hr, the fee is $75 and MVD gets your results immediately via electronic reporting.
If your driver license has been revoked or suspended for a year or more and the DMV gives you a packet call to make an appointment, the fee is $150, please bring the following:
- Part A completed by the court
- Part B completed by you and notarized
- Part C will be completed by the counselor
- Proof of all the programs and classes you have completed
- Your driving record for the last 10 years
1) Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
2) Court-Ordered DUI and Substance Abuse Evaluations related to a
3) DUI-Related Substance Abuse Evaluations pertaining to a revoked driver’s license in the state of Arizona
4) Medical Review Substance Abuse Evaluations required by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
5) Driver License Reinstatement Packet Evaluation
CALL FOR A FAST IN PERSON OR ONLINE APPOINTMENT.